The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors is partnering with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program to host our annual Environmental Public Health Tracking virtual conference on July 27-28, 2020.
The Environmental Public Health Conference promotes collaboration between public health leaders, subject matter experts, and practitioners at State Health Departments across the United States and U.S. territories.
- To increase awareness and knowledge about the role of environmental hazards in chronic diseases and to highlight the utility of the National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network in addressing these public health issues.
- To promote collaboration between public health leaders, subject matter experts, and practitioners at State Health Departments across the United States and U.S. territories.
- To provide a forum for public health leaders, subject matter experts and public health practitioners at state health departments to share best practices and lessons learned.
At the end of the conference participants will be able to:
- Describe how Tracking Program resources can be used to help prevent and control chronic diseases.
- Discuss the successes of tracking programs in improving public health.
- Support an integrated approach to chronic disease prevention and control.
- In addition to serving as a venue for collaboration between state leaders, decision-makers, and practitioners working in environmental health and chronic disease, the virtual conference will highlight the value and utility of the National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network.
Please complete your registration below. All fields marked with an * are mandatory.
Profile ImageIf you wish, you may upload an image from your computer that will accompany your profile and user listings within the system (.jpg or .png format, maximum file size 1MB).Please upload only .jpeg or .png image files.
Terms of Participation